Friday 8 March 2013

Perfect Brows.

Some may call me a perfectionist when it comes to drawing on my eyebrows. I can however, be extremely lazy when it comes to plucking them and will just let them grow for ages until they desperately need doing and I'll then eventually get them threaded. I am quite lucky in the fact I have light hairs and can, most of the time, get away with it and drawing them on helps to disguise the stray hairs. It has taken me a few years to be able to draw them exactly how I want them and I think it has paid off. I was in a club the other week and these too girls stopped to tell me how perfect and lovely my eye brows were, I loved the compliment (or at least I did until I started wondering if they being honest or if it was just the drink talking?)!! It is a pet hate of mine when people have eyebrows like hockey sticks, slugs, are fair too thin or completely the wrong colour to their hair, it isn't hard to have them professionally done (either plucked, threaded, or waxed), I have mine done at Super drug for £5 which isn't exactly a bank breaker!


At the moment I use MUA's Brunette Eyebrow Pencil which you can easily get from Super drug or online for £1. It is the best one I have used so far because if you go wrong it is easily wiped away without taking off the rest of your make up. The only thing I don't like about it is it doesn't fully dry so smudges quite easily so I have to make sure I don't rest my head in my hands or it prints the shape of my eyebrow into my palm. So if you're like me and take pride in your eyebrows then grab a pencil from MUA and see what you think?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment